Laser Hair Removal Certification Course
Laser Skin Treatment Certification
Hair Reduction is one of the most commonly requested aesthetic procedures.
The laser hair course will cover the different types of medical lasers used in laser hair reduction (the IPL method is covered separately in the course IPL1.1 Certificate of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy).
At the end of the laser hair removal training, theoretically, you should be able to familiarise yourself with the pros and cons of frequently used modalities in laser hair reduction and their advantages and disadvantages, allowing you to choose the correct treatment option with less risk of complications.
It is strongly recommended that you complete the FDN2.0 Certificate of Applied Laser/IPL Sciences and Safety prior to attempting this module to help increase your understanding of the topics covered here.
Hair Removal Laser Training Course
At the end of cosmetic therapy courses, you should be familiar with the following topics:
- Understanding how medical lasers work in reducing/eliminating unwanted hair growth
- Being aware of the common medical lasers for hair reduction available in the current market
- Conducting a laser hair reduction consultation and managing your patient’s expectations
- Skin classification system
- Identifying patients suitable for treatment, including choosing the right laser device to meet their specific individual needs
Arranging appropriate follow-up treatments and managing complications, if any
Laser Removal Training Courses
Course Suitable for
AIOAM offers laser hair training courses with unlimited access for 6 months at affordable rates for those who are interested to learn more about laser hair removal tech training in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Dubai, UAE, and other countries.
*No pre-requisites needed*