Hair Reduction is one of the most commonly requested aesthetic procedure.
This course will cover the different types of medical lasers used in laser hair reduction (IPL method is covered separately in course IPL1.1 Certificate of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy).
At the end of the course, theoretically, you should be able to familiar with the pros and cons of frequently used modalities in laser hair reduction and their advantages and disadvantages, allowing you to choose the correct treatment option with less risk of complications.
It is strongly recommended that you complete FDN2.0 Certificate of Applied Laser/IPL Sciences and Safety prior to attempting this module to help increase your understanding of the topics covered here.
At the end of this course, you should be familiar with the following topics:
- Understanding how medical lasers work in reducing/eliminating unwanted hair growth
- Being aware of the common medical lasers for hair reduction available in the current market
- Conducting a laser hair reduction consultation and managing your patient’s expectations
- Skin classification system
- Identifying patients suitable for treatment, including choosing the right laser device to meet their specific individual needs
Arranging appropriate follow up treatments and managing complications, if any
Course suitable for
- Beauty Therapists
- Anyone interested to learn more about laser hair reduction
No pre-requisites needed..