IPL Laser Hair Removal Courses Online
Advanced Skin Science Course
This interactive, online IPL certificate course is aimed as those looking to learn more about laser/IPL science and it is pitched at everyone, from the beginner to the experienced practitioner. This course also explores the all-important principles of laser/IPL safety and how to set up your own laser/IPL training room.
The course curriculum closely follows the accreditation standards set by the Radiation Councils of Australia.
You will also be introduced to Medical Lasers and IPL machines and their associated treatment use, to get started in this field.
It is highly recommended that before signing up for other more advanced laser/IPL courses, you complete this course first so that your foundation knowledge in this topic is set.
Skin Care Course Certificate
At the end of this Laser IPL course, you should be familiar with the following topics:
- General medical physics and operation of medical lasers
- Basic principles of the laser beam
- Common terminology associated with operating laser/IPL machines
- Medical applications of laser
- Medical applications of IPL
- Brief guide to different types of medical lasers on the mass market
- Brief guide to the IPL machine
- Understanding the differences between medical laser and IPL and its uses
- Biological interaction of laser
Radiation beam and IPL radiation beam with tissue
- Medical laser classification systems
- Skin classification system
- Exercising safety when handling laser/IPL machines
- Familiar with taking effective safety measures to reduce complications
- How to set up laser/IPL room
- Quality Assurance associated with operating laser/IPL machines
Meet general Australian Safety Standards
Fundamentals of Skin Science
Course Suitable for
AIOAM offers IPL laser certification courses with unlimited access for 6 months at the best IPL Course fees for those interested to learn more about laser/IPL sciences in the United States, Canada, United Kingdome, Dubai, UAE, and more other countries.
*No pre-requisites needed*