Dermal Filler Certification Course
Advanced Dermal Filler Training Course
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are the most common type of fillers used all around the world.
Dermal training goes through what you need to know about them and how they work.
Dermal filler courses, as their name suggests, are used to ‘fill’ areas of the face such as cheeks to give an overall more plump, youthful look. As we age, parts of our face can lose its form due to various factors. Injecting dermal fillers is a quick procedure with minimal downtime that can bring back volume to the face, hence giving a younger appearance.
It is strongly recommended that you complete the FDN1.0 Certificate of Applied Skin Sciences prior to attempting this module to help increase your understanding of the topics covered here.
Advanced Dermal Filler Training for Non-Medical
At the end of the dermal aesthetics course, you should be familiar with the following topics:
- Revision of skin and facial anatomy
- The process of ageing of the skin with time and the associated anatomical/facial changes
- Different types of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers and how they work
- Choosing the correct plane or depth of filler deposition, according to the area being injected
- How to inject the common areas
- How to select the appropriate product
- Knowing different injection techniques
- Recognising and managing complications (including vascular emergencies) and side effects and how to avoid them
- Post-care instructions that should be given to the patient
Dermal Filler Course for Beginners
Course Suitable for
AIOAM offers dermal filler courses online with unlimited access for 6 months at affordable rates for those who are interested to learn more about dermal filler training courses in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Dubai, UAE, and other countries.
*No pre-requisites needed*