Anti Wrinkle Certificate Courses
Anti-Wrinkle Injections (made famous by Botox®) are one of the most popular aesthetic treatments out there in the market.
Due to the demand for this treatment, it is one of the most highly sought-after skill by aestheticians all over the world.
Whether you are curious to just find out more about anti-wrinkle injections for your personal self or to provide this service to your patients, this course will be very helpful as it covers everything you need to do about this treatment and the common treatment areas, including the anatomy.
As anti-wrinkle (neurotoxin) products are medical products (requiring prescription usually by a doctor or dentist), it is very important to know the adverse reactions it can cause and how to prevent them.
This course will provide you with the theory of what you need to know about this treatment. If you wish to deliver this treatment to others, please check with your local authorities on what and who is permitted to do, as it can vary from country to country.
It is strongly recommended that you complete FDN1.0 Certificate of Applied Skin Sciences prior to attempting this module to help increase your understanding of the topics covered here
At the end of this course, you should be familiar with the following topics:
- Skin and facial anatomy
- Understanding skin ageing process
- The difference between dynamic and static wrinkles and what types of treatment works best for each of them
- Neurotoxins and how they work
- The different types of commonly used neurotoxin products available on the market and the pros and cons of each of them
- How to conduct a patient consultation and examination
- The injection process, covering the common areas such as glabella, crow’s feet and forehead
- Managing side effects and complications and how to avoid them
- Post-care instructions that should be given to the patient
Course Suitable for
- Beauty Therapists
- Anyone interested to learn more about anti-wrinkle injections
No pre-requisites needed although in order to deliver this treatment, each individual must meet their country’s own pre-requisites and have practical experience in doing this treatment (please check with the appropriate authority)