0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following does not increase the risk of burns during laser hair reduction?
2. What settings would you use in a Fitzpatrick VI patient thick black hair?
3. Which of the following preparations for laser hair reduction is incorrect?
4. In which growth phase is laser hair reduction effective?
5. Which of the following is safest for hair reduction in dark skins?
6. What is the ideal patient for laser hair reduction?
7. Why should the patient be advised NOT to tweeze or wax before laser?
8. What is the common clinical endpoint of laser hair reduction?
9. Which of the following is true regarding pulse width?
10. Laser hair reduction is ineffective in the following except: