You can now attempt the Online Assessment.
The pass mark has been set at 85% and the assessment is NOT timed, so that you can complete it at your own pace.
Please be aware that you will only be allowed 3 attempts. If you do not pass within the 3 attempts, you will not be issued with a certificate of completion.
Do NOT click the ’START ONLINE ASSESSMENT’ button below if you are not ready as it will be counted as an attempt. We strongly urge you to go through the module a few times before attempting the Online Assessment.
0 of 16 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 16 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What stage of the Glogau Skin Classification does a woman belong to if she has mild pigmentation due to photodamage and no wrinkles?
2. Which two of the following factors do not influence the texture of the skin?
3. What is Poikiloderma of Civatte?
4. Which of the following are classified as skin conditions due to pigmentation disorders?
There is more than 1 correct answer.
5. Which of one of the following skin lesions may be associated with neurofibromatosis, a serious medical disease?
6. What could xanthelasma be a sign of?
7. What is striae distensae commonly known as?
8. Which of the following two skin conditions may precede squamous cell carcinoma?
9. Which one of the following is not a recognised management step when treating acne scarring?
10. Which one of the following is not a benign growth and require urgent medical attention?
11. What is an angiofibroma made of?
12. Which one of following is not a predisposing factor to Bowen’s disease?
13. Which one of following is a type of scar?
14. What condition is shown in the picture here?
15. What condition is shown in the picture here?
16. What type of treatment is shown in the picture here that involves using liquid nitrogen?